We Invite you to Join Us!
Monthly meetings are held the second Tuesday of Each month Sept- June at 6:00pm
The purpose of the Grand Traverse Area Hospitality Association:
- To develop among all members of the Association and all citizens of the area a full appreciation of the tourist and convention business as a significant and vital factor in our economic and social development.
- To promote the recreational, vacation, and convention attractions of the Grand Traverse region.
- To promote increased travel to the Grand Traverse area.
- To work for the improvement of accommodations and services rendered to guests.
- Provide scholarship(s) to local student(s) majoring in the Hospitality Field.
- To encourage the highest professional standards among association members.
- To work toward the solution of mutual problems and to encourage discussion of ideas and subjects of mutual interest.
***To Join our association- simply click the link
at the top of this page to download and application